Lumineers are very thinly shaped porcelain that is bonded to your tooth. The fact that they are very thin allows us to minimize the preparation of the tooth to create beautiful transformations of your teeth
Due to the fact that there is minimal preparation, there is often little to no discomfort in this procedure. The procedure often requires 1-2 visits.
Lumineers work great for fixing gapped teeth, teeth that slope inward, or teeth that are too small. Because there is no or minimal drilling, Lumineers are nearly painless to apply.We use only the highest quality modern equipment and methods, and we keep our procedures as affordable as possible. The Den-Mat Corporation has patented a type of porcelain veneer called Lumineer, and we are proud to announce our full certification in Lumineer application. Lumineers are different than regular veneers in that:
- Strong and long lasting
- Lumineers are thinner – about as thin as a contact lens
- There is no drilling required to attach Lumineers
- Existing dental work does not have to be replaced
- Lumineers can be almost half the cost of traditional veneers
- The procedure can be reversed (since the existing tooth is not changed in any way)
- Lumineers work great for fixing gapped teeth, teeth that slope inward, or teeth that are too small.
- Because there is no drilling, Lumineers are nearly painless to apply.
Enjoy a perfect smile without the pain and drilling, call Accord Dental Professional LLC today. Schedule an Appointment Today!
Give us a call today to see if Lumineers will work for your smile!